Pages

!EXTENDED! Wed Photos + Myst Fam Tree

Categories and Featured Stores , , on 7/18/2009 10:42:00 PM















FIRST OFF, MY WEDDING, WEEEEEEEE!

Yes thats right, finally divorced Wilhelm, woot! XD Now im married to my boiboi/Sharkboi/Hubbeh/****** (thought I would reveal my petpet name for him, didnt ya? XD)<3

Hihi! Welcome to meh blog myst/ao freaks, woooo!!!! I decided to post the pics I posted on Takie's blog, PLUS ADDED A TON OF MORE WED PICS!!!! (I didnt want to spam his blog with my wed pics lol) Some pics of in the church, outside the church after the wed, after ball, plus secret honeymoon pics :O!! Btw, our honeymoon was in Wave Harbor, near the mermaidsZeratul and Broccoli out, so I didnt die, lol<3>

2010 HUBBEH 1 MORE YEAR AND IM MOVING DOWN THERE TO LIVE WIT U, TAKE GOOD CARE OF MEH, K?<3<3>

Next up, the family treeeeeee everyones been waiting for, lol. Thank Slaflame for it, im just the uploader; Slaflame made it, so..i'm just like the middle-woman here lol, so DONT THANK ME. FOR IT! :)

PS: Sry about the order of the pics, Opera browser wont let me move them..or if I can i dont know how >.<'..Click the pic for a larger view.

Comments: